Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Class 3: 3D Icing charaters/flowers

3rd class! Loved last night's class! That first star cake really had me bumming, I hated that cake..lol. This week was supposed to be clown character cakes, if you know me, you know clowns scare me, so I searched and searched for something else to use, I almost gave up and was just going to leave them headless until I saw some St. Patty's day ornaments that had some leprechaun faces in them as well as some pots of gold, clovers, and rainbows. So I grabbed them up (last package) I took them back to the baking isle to make sure they were about the right size compared to those creepy clowns. When I got them home I glued them onto the top of a dowel rod and tada I had my character heads! They turned out so stinking cute! We also started the rose and did some other flowers, even though I have known a lot of the stuff we have covered already, I am learning what you can actually do with all of these tips that I have had for years!







No comments:

Post a Comment